Are you looking to join an inspiring team that’s committed to helping women finally have the fulfilling partnership they’ve always dreamed of?
Do you love having the freedom to choose your own hours and location, like an entrepreneur, but don’t want the risk or stress of running a business?
We are seeking a qualified enrollment coach for our rapidly growing virtual program, Call In Your Man, that helps women who have been dating “Mr. Unavailable” finally have the partnership they’ve always wanted. The program is led by Maya Diamond, MA, an expert Dating and Relationship Coach.
You will be leading enrollment conversations with pre-qualified, warmed-up leads (no cold calling!) to help potential clients understand their problem, identify their vision for the type of relationship they want, and gain confidence that the course is the best solution to help them get there.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Extremely high integrity, a positive attitude, and a strong, confident mindset that is oriented toward success
– Knowledge and interest in overcoming romantic relating challenges
– Ability to read people and assess their fit for the program.
– Ability to empathize and build rapport quickly with client
– Ability to gracefully and effectively handle client objections, especially financial ones.
– Coachable, committed, decisive, and open to learning and following a sales process that is very effective for high-ticket sales
– Reliable phone/internet connection
– Minimum of 30 flexible hours/week with the potential for much more, for at least one year.
– You will be trained by our sales team for the first 4 weeks and there will be additional training hours during that time. (This invaluable training is our gift to you!)
– You can be located anywhere your internet connection is reliably fast
– You need to be available for two weekly meetings during regular business hours in PST.
– We offer a very competitive commission and bonus package with very high earning potential
If this feels like something you are a big YES to, and you would like to see if you are a great fit, send us an email or short video telling us about yourself and why you would be the best candidate for this position. Please include your resume and have “Enrollment coach” as the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!